1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Interface Overhaul 0.6 - Inactive

This mod strives to improve the overall Interface in functionality, usability and minimalism

1. Fixed for Enraged Koala

Niran
    Update 0.6
    Fixed
    • Compatibility with Enraged Koala
  2. Fixed party UI offsetting with each additional player and chest window shine effects.

Niran
    Sorry for that offsetting in the party UI even tho it could be a nice effect.

Also chests all have a fixed shine effect now, if you look very close in Starbound Stock you will notice that pretty much every container shine effect is off either at the top right or left bottom, fixed all of them.
  3. Added difficulty selection background and experimental party UI changes.

Niran
    Tell me what you think about the new horizontal layout of the party portrait/statusbars.
    Should i make energy and health seperate or is it fine and exotic as it is now?

[​IMG]

Also made a background for the difficulty selection, what do you think?

[​IMG]

Sorry for that rushed update yesterday, it was necessary to...
  4. Updated for Furious Koala.

Niran
  5. Added support for 4 additional custom races.

Niran
    I made those 4 additional race buttons interactable, since the game now automatically counts through all available races and gives them ID's you only need to add the custom race mod and it should automatically appear in my character creation screen as selectable new race. Tested it with the "Avali" race mod.
  6. Added support for all mods which add a new crafting window based on the default one.

Niran
    Should fix all of them and make it compatible to all other crafting mods.
  7. Overhauled Inventory and fixed some stuff.

Niran
    Fixed missing close buttons in crafting windows, a black Ninja-dot in the new Logo and moved the spinners in Character Creation a bit to the right.
  8. Fixed for Angry Koala.

Niran
    Fixed.
  9. Overhauled (hopefully) all crafting windows.

Niran
    Moved sorts to top, search to top, realigned everything and shortened crafting recipe list very slightly to fit into the rest also moved crafting amount and craft button into the footer.

[​IMG]

Leave me a suggestion what you might want to see beeing overhauled next, otherwise i will probably continue with Inventory or Title screen.