1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Interface - Custom Sword Creator 1.0

A mod i publish on the steam workshop published here!

1. RebornMasterLegend
    2.png Hey all!

This is a follow-up to my very recently published Custom Gun Interface that i am now uploading onto chucklefish forums. Now, I do like that mod a lot, but the problem is you need a now unobtainable HD mod for it. Therefore, I am apologising with this: The Custom Sword Creator.

3.png

To prevent multiple brain tumours from coming to me, I have decided to use the vanilla sprites for every handle and blade I could find. Not only does this save me multiple hours of time, but it off ers more parts as well as no need for any HD mods! There are a total of:

-44x blades

-35x handles

1.png

This interface has not only had some visual improvements, but a new feature: Randomiser!

Can't pick your weapon parts? Spam that randomiser until you get what you want!

4.png
    This was an extremely fun project for me, and I would LOVE to here any suggestions you have for any new features for the interface, as well as improvements! I also insist that if you have any requests for other different kind of weapon creator interfaces, let me know! I can almost guarantee that i will post an updated version of the assault rifle creator, once again using the vanilla sprites so the scale is right!

If you do enjoy my work, It would mean loads if you could rate and favourite the mod, and If you want, share!

Future Ideas:

-Custom Interface colours ( Custom hexcodes to replace the blue! )

-Maybe an animated interface!

Note:

The characters in the interfaces are my 4 main characters!

Reading your stuff made me feel so happy with the previous menu, just to see that people do enjoy it, so thankyou for that <3

Thanks for the support! <3

For the steam workshop version, go here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2054703967&tscn=1586477749
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. NovaHex
    NovaHex
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    so the idea is cool but please give an explanaition on how to use it because i cant find how to acces the sword making interface
  2. Is diogeruke
    Is diogeruke
    3/5,
    soy muy manco con el starbound pero me parecio muy interesante esta modificación, no se usarlo :c
  3. ======
    ======
    5/5,
    CREATIVITY 100
    how do I use it tho do I use the quickbar mod
  4. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Fantastic, now I can create the ultimate dildo sword, and defeat any foe.
    I can even make it glow!
    EXCELLENT!!
  5. galaxiis53
    galaxiis53
    5/5,
    Nice
  6. megagameryagiz
    megagameryagiz
    5/5,
    creativity 10\10