1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Instant Teleport 1.0

Who has time for the teleport cinematic?

1. bk3k
    There once was CLeF teleport removal. The author rage quit Starbound a while back and deleted all his mods. Well I already had it, so I just kept using it.

Now while preparing other mods for 1.0 I've been in nightly, and have missed it as it doesn't work anymore. Doing the same thing was pretty simple, thus I did so. I figure I might as well share with those who may prefer to avoid the teleport cinema.

This is for nightly/unstable/1.0 not anything prior. 1.0 will be the current stable build very soon!

Note that there is some talk of changing from .modinfo files to .metadata. I'll worry about messing with that should myself or anyone have a problem down the line. For now this should work as is... as far as I'm aware.

Please ask questions or report problems in the discussion tab. That goes for any mod actually. I'll be glad to help you there. Suggestions would also be better placed there.
    The reviews are for rating the mod itself so that other Starbound players might know if the mod is worth their time or not.
    The reviews/ratings don't actually affect me, but please be considerate of your fellow Starbound players by only posting reviews that serve this purpose. Thank you.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. mcrave
    mcrave
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    NICE !!!
  2. LUCAS777
    LUCAS777
    5/5,
    GOOOOOD
  3. K'Braid
    K'Braid
    5/5,
    A simple timesaver that goes a long way!