1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Instant Respawn 0.2

Respawns the player instantly

1. Tsunder
    Don't like looking at your corpse for a few seconds? Want to immediately continue? Really need to mine that coal?

If you said yes to any of these, then

Instant Respawn is for you!

Features:
    Respawns the player instantly.

"Bonus Feature": Teleporting and warp animations may be reduced.

Excerpt from readme:
    Compatibilities: May not fully work with custom races.

Old versions for Enraged Koala (maybe compatible with even older) and Upbeat Giraffe available.

contact me if you want to put this mod in a modpack/redistribute or anything
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Kayuko and lastprogramer like this.

Recent Updates

1. Updated for Spirited Giraffe

Recent Reviews

1. Kayuko
    Kayuko
    5/5,
    Version: 0.2
    10/10
    Might have ponies in it.
  2. Apple Juice
    Apple Juice
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1 [Stable][Unstable]
    Does what it says.
  3. Catman232
    Catman232
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1 [Stable][Unstable]
    Does exactly what it is supposed to. It's a little jarring sometimes as it is a lot faster than I expected it to be, for a few frames the game appears to still be loading the ship, nothing problematic though. Hopefully this won't become an actual issue for the larger ships in the next version of the game.