1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Instant Crafting 1.17

Craft without having to wait.

1. Jerrystarfeathers
    Jerrystarfeathers
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12
    It works now. And its a great mod.
  2. Reyghel
    Reyghel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.12
    An excellent mod, tested and installed. Thank you very much the one or the authors involved. You have no idea how much I saved and saved time when it came to creating things. Do not have to be waiting to create 500 copper ingots or other things. It is grateful that it is compatible with other mods and that you update it constantly.
  3. Jerrystarfeathers
    Jerrystarfeathers
    2/5,
    Version: 1.10
    can't download it. saying that its either an unknown format or damage when I try to download it.
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
      Sorry to hear. You should have clicked the Ask Questions / Get support before sending in a review.

I can't really do anything if your computer or browser blocks .pak files but you can you try right clicking on Download Now and pick Save link as or Save target as.

Just remember .pak files aren't executables or zip files. You can't open them. You just put the file in Starbound/mod folder.
  4. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Version: 1.9
    Thx you for updating ^^ very usefull
  5. sksig
    sksig
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Lesser useless timespending, more time for action. Must have.
  6. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    I like to mass-craft blocks and stuff but it usually takes LITERALLY ten hours so this is a real timesaver
  7. Tommy_XXL
    Tommy_XXL
    5/5,
    Nice ;)
  8. Aruntel
    Aruntel
    5/5,
    Thank you, this is a real time saver.
  9. turdz
    turdz
    5/5,
    love it. it's not fun to just stand there for minutes when you're crafting large amounts of stuff.
  10. Shadox2.0
    Shadox2.0
    5/5,
    Thanks , its was so boring to lunch a craft then cancel it leabing the table (we work too fast lol)
  11. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    I'm unsure when SB decided to try and emulate 7 Days to Die, but making crafting take time and being unable to close the window during it was incredibly unneeded and unwanted. Thank you for fixing this mistake!
  12. FrAndromeda
    FrAndromeda
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6
    It does what it says, and takes away a big annoyance in my opinion. Many thanks, love this mod!
  13. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    Must have. ( '^')b
  14. whitekitestrings
    whitekitestrings
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    i wanted to avoid getting this mod because i really like the crafting sounds..... but waiting for hundreds of sand to smelt into glass finally pushed me to it. thanks for uploading!
  15. Oodahn
    Oodahn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    GREAT!
  16. A1D3NSM1TH
    A1D3NSM1TH
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0
    well i wouldve liked it but it doesnt work for unstable branch which is what i use so yeah.
    1. v6ooo
      Author's Response
      This mod has been confirmed to work with Cheerful Giraffe (Unstable/Nightly)

If it is not working for you then you may not be running on Cheerful Giraffe (Unstable/Nightly) or you may have installed the mod incorrectly.

Make sure you unzip the downloaded instant_crafting_1-0.zip and then move instant_crafting_1-0.modpak to your mod folder in your Unstable installation.
      \Starbound - Unstable\mods\instant_crafting_1-0.modpak