1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinite Reach 1.4

Provides a very large range for building.

1. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    good Job i use this mod 4 every versions the best of all mods ty 4 this :)
  2. Petalwatch
    Petalwatch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Makes building and exploring in the game so much more bearable. Thank you for this wonderful mod.
  3. BreakingForce
    BreakingForce
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    win. still works on glad giraffe. hope it'll be updated for 1.0 whenever that happens.
  4. CaptainFatty
    CaptainFatty
    5/5,
    Does exactly what it says. Putting up and tearing down large structures is so much easier.
  5. Omnilock
    Omnilock
    4/5,
    Great mod, But i found some troubles where the infinite reach seems limited to what you can interact with. not sure if this is a glitch or its meant that way. (if its meant that way, I'll change my rating, Cause this is truly superb.)
  6. Eliza1090
    Eliza1090
    5/5,
    just tried it.. and it works perfectly on SG.. thx for the nice update :).. this mod is very useful!....
  7. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Great addition. A little cheaty, but mostly it's just really convenient.
  8. KazanaAoi
    KazanaAoi
    5/5,
    YES! Missed this mod so much <3 Thank you for updating it :D
  9. hargle
    hargle
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    byotiful.
  10. Smileess
    Smileess
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    In reply to Kast262, I think you mean grief your friend's house from far away and say it wasnt you! xD
  11. gooberg
    gooberg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    LOVE IT so helpful when trying to drill with the diamond drill but need to break farther! And I think that's not the point of this mod Kast262...
  12. Kast262
    Kast262
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-05-12
    Now I can grief my friend house from far away =D