1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Improved Turrets v1.0.0.2

No firing before aiming, no breaking apart on taking down

1. overtube
    overtube
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.0.2
    GREAT!
  2. MelOzone
    MelOzone
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.0.2
    At last. The author did what Chuckles were too lazy - fixed the damn turret!
    Kudos.
  3. LoPhatKao
    LoPhatKao
    5/5,
    Version: Cheerful Giraffe U0 - v1
    'bloody' great as always
    (once CF fixes the bug that prevents them from working)
  4. agente90
    agente90
    2/5,
    its not working!! i put that in the mod folder and whenver i launch the game it doesent work. turrets are deployed and they stay offilne, with our without being switched on.
    1. BloodyRain2k
      Author's Response
      Let me fetch my crystal ball and see what the problem is... whooops it fell off the table and broke ah damn.
      Guess now the only way to even start figuring out what's wrong are the logs, too bad that they are on your end and not mine so yeah, no idea what's wrong.
  5. intrepid-explorer
    intrepid-explorer
    5/5,
    1. BloodyRain2k
      Author's Response
      That's a question better asked at people that actually know how to make backpacks and techs (latter being the morelikely way), I only know how to make objects and even there is my knowledge limited.
  6. hottheadliberty
    hottheadliberty
    1/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe v1 - 1
    Mod is not working for me and the developer takes forever to respond and when he does respond he has nothing useful to say. the mod has potential but with no help to get things working i can not recommend it right now
    1. BloodyRain2k
      Author's Response
      Forever to respond? Probably, cause I'm not being contacted.
  7. Krendelek
    Krendelek
    5/5,
    Version: Glad Giraffe v1 - 1
    Отлично!
  8. tmanook
    tmanook
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe - U1 - v1
    So very handy in protecting colonists. I'll usually have a turret at each exit and one in the colonists space if it is big enough. Amazing how much crap accumulates from all the mobs spawning. Heh, wonder if a vacuum could be added to collect pixels and dispose of the rest so as to keep things tidy. Hmm, might affect game performance though.
  9. lordbociek
    lordbociek
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe - U1 - v1
    GOOOOOD
  10. AlphaKara1
    AlphaKara1
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe U2 P665
    Amazing product! Thank you very much!!! :)
  11. Hamty
    Hamty
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe U2 P664
    Works great! Thanks! :)
  12. Hamty
    Hamty
    4/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe (Unstable)
    Awesome mod in theory, but it is broken for some reason, crashes on game start-up
    1. BloodyRain2k
      Author's Response
      Yes, this was meant for Upbeat Giraffe Unstable before the Giraffe stable update hit, it's broken currently and I'm trying to get it working again.