1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool (outdated) 1.20

Also, you can place grass and ores. :)

1. Drakkar
    Drakkar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.20
    Galaxy Citizen actually only updated the ILC mod and gave a download link for their members because a lot of them really desperately needed it to be updated and couldn't wait. It's not like they actually broke copyright laws. Wtf.
  2. hazeuk
    hazeuk
    5/5,
    pls fix it it keeps crashing is this great mod i need it but it crashes something for hylottier8chest
  3. AtomicBunnytron
    AtomicBunnytron
    5/5,
    Great mod,and can't wait for ILC2! I know they added grass seeds to Pleased Giraffe,but I still like placing ores and other grasses,and the recoloring of furniture is something I miss.
    As for the whole plagiarism business...
    Take into consideration that the creator of this mod is not getting paid for this. All he is getting is recognition,and someone else denied him of it. He wasn't asking much,just for people to inform him of the usage of HIS creation,and copy the criteria. All they had to do was send him a PM,and copy and paste what he wrote for them. It's sad that they couldn't take the time to give someone who had worked for his creation credit.
  4. Starboundbyboundedstars
    Starboundbyboundedstars
    3/5,
    Due to being butthurt and having the inability to provide legitimate evidence and coming off as rather harsh, the community in reason denied to remove the mod, simply because A. US law only works in the US (Australian based forum) and B. he provided no evidence that he WAS in fact Narks.

He is extremely arrogant and pretentious...

It WAS a great mod though, too bad he can't put priority over emotion.
  5. Wreth
    Wreth
    3/5,
    Mod itself is excellent.

Mod creator is extremely petty, pretentious and arrogant.
  6. Alhrguy
    Alhrguy
    3/5,
    It's a nice and helpful tool to have, but as far as the copyright thing is concerned, frankly I don't see a problem. All the times I saw it elsewhere it was just being updated from an older version of the game. Imitation is the best form of flattery (unless we're talking bootlegged games, but we're not).
  7. Roma075
    Roma075
    5/5,
    Mice, i liked mod
  8. grumpytoes
    grumpytoes
    2/5,
    patch it pls
  9. BloodyAngel
    BloodyAngel
    2/5,
    Patch this please
  10. Dat Dr Pepper
    Dat Dr Pepper
    2/5,
    Please patch it because it keeps crashing my game and I know its this mod because right when i add it and try to play the game it crashes but when i remove it, the game go's back to normal so please just patch it.
  11. SPAACE
    SPAACE
    5/5,
    It's a good mod, but it has some things that need to be removed. it's a few recipes. like the captains chairs and the dungen pods
  12. fakyrings
    fakyrings
    5/5,
    This is the best mod i have ever seen. Can u update it, so we could play with this mod, please?
  13. EvRnX
    EvRnX
    3/5,
    PATCH THIS
  14. Joe78
    Joe78
    1/5,
    Well it crashed my game and it needs updated when you update this mod i will use it
  15. SpottierPlays
    SpottierPlays
    3/5,
    You Need to update the mod for Giraffe! it looks like a grate Mod Thou!
  16. CrowbarFelt
    CrowbarFelt
    2/5,
    Everything I do to it crashes Starbound. [Fill] recipe does not exist. Then it crashes. I delete it, then another thing crashes. At the rate of deletion, I would of deleted the entire thing and I wasted about ten or up to half an hour trying to fix it. Please send out a patch or something.
  17. ShinyPants
    ShinyPants
    4/5,
    Really helpful for building, but is it possible to make the cheaty matter manipulator non-automatic? I use this for RP servers and stuff, but when playing single player I just want to play legit, but it still replaced my normal matter manipulator with the cheaty one. Just wondering if it's possible to turn it off? But great mod anyway, super helpful :)!
  18. MatticusRex
    MatticusRex
    1/5,
    Getting an error with apex dungeon pod. crashes game.
  19. xToxicSnowmanx
    xToxicSnowmanx
    1/5,
    does not update
  20. kjhdocter
    kjhdocter
    5/5,
    NEED NEW VERSION! WE WANT TO PLACE THE GRASS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !