1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool (outdated) 1.20

Also, you can place grass and ores. :)

1. supaboyy
    supaboyy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.13
    It works! Nice, i got back the things i had with my lost data! It would have taken weeks if it weren't for you! You're good and evil combined for making this cheat. :3
  2. Angre666
    Angre666
    5/5,
    I love this mod, there's no way I'd ever go back to building without it, it makes everything infinitely easier!
  3. wannagohome
    wannagohome
    5/5,
    Great work! Extremely helpful mod. I would like to have something like some backpacks and just press a key to open it instead o placing yarn spinner or the other table.
  4. narfball
    narfball
    5/5,
    uscm eat baby
    1. Narks
      Author's Response
      stab all the meat
  5. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    5/5
    Amazing. Helps with RP servers.
    Love how you can spawn in REVOLVERS specifically, not just machine pistols and normal pistols.
  6. Happypig1234
    Happypig1234
    1/5,
    It didnt work with my starbound :(
  7. Jmtheawesome
    Jmtheawesome
    5/5,
    I thought I had the entire universe in my hand when I found out how to master Starcheat. I was clearly wrong, since now with this I can finish a lot more things easier without having to go in and out of the game to spawn objects in. Thanks dude!
  8. techno_spider
    techno_spider
    5/5,
    Thanks Sen! This mod is awesome! Its just got everything that I could ever need without using editors like starcheat (im way too dumb to use that) :D
  9. PickleGuy
    PickleGuy
    5/5,
    Love it! Best cheat mod I've seen on the forums! This beats Creative mode! :J
  10. Crawford Dale
    Crawford Dale
    5/5,
    Excellent mod here! 5/5
  11. guguy123
    guguy123
    5/5,
    Best Cheat mod on forums, 10/10 must get. Creative mode got nothing on this.
  12. Pixelmc
    Pixelmc
    5/5,
    but noo, nobody listens to sen
    1. Narks
  13. xToxicSnowmanx
    xToxicSnowmanx
    5/5,
    i love it
  14. Zappy25
    Zappy25
    5/5,
    Increased my loading time a wee bit, but other than that, I have no complaints. Tenouttaten. Oh, wait...
  15. Psychicgammarays
    Psychicgammarays
    5/5,
    Excellent. Reliable. Easy to use. And fun! Truly a builder's dream.
  16. Terallis
    Terallis
    5/5,
    Excellent mod. The ability to mine instantly and at any distance, as well as placing at any distance, helps drastically. I honestly prefer this to the Creative Mode mod by a long shot. It pretty much gives you EVERYTHING the Creative Mode mod does, except without using custom resources. It lacks the creative mode flight tech, but the ability to place and mine at any distance makes up for it. Hell... makes it even easier, tbh.
  17. tigrerj
    tigrerj
    5/5,
    It makes building much easier, and it works on multiplayer. Five Stars
  18. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    As a builder [In any game I can build in] this helps a lot!
  19. The Grand Mugwump
    The Grand Mugwump
    5/5,
    It's very good. It has everything, including the death stick! Now my life is filled with bees and I constantly ask "Eyes? What eyes?" and everything is great. This mod completely turned my gaming life around.
  20. Rhiow
    Rhiow
    5/5,
    Being able to color objects has added a whole new dimension to building, and I love it.