1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool (outdated) 1.20

Also, you can place grass and ores. :)

1. phoenixonfire
    phoenixonfire
    4/5,
    Version: 1.19
    I really need this to not be a 7 zip file as i am having issues, could you add a compressed folder version so I don't have to use 7 zip?? it would be really helpful.
    1. Narks
      Author's Response
      There's a download link at the bottom for a .zip version
  2. circulas
    circulas
    5/5,
    Finally...
    grass can be grown
  3. ki11erryan
    ki11erryan
    5/5,
    Hot damn, this is one hell of a mod! It added a lot of stuff that I bloody need, and I agree with the toybox. I don't wanna grind a bunch of Apex labs, I wanna build! 10/10 5/5
  4. megaprototype101
    megaprototype101
    5/5,
    Placing grass. . .this. . is the best invention. . I am in love. . I will offer my everything to you now. ..
  5. Richter Graves
    Richter Graves
    5/5,
    Me gusta, seƱor.
  6. Kazyyk
    Kazyyk
    4/5,
    It's useful when used responsibly. Regardless, while I think it's prone to abuse, it is still a fantastic work of modding.
  7. Epitaxis
    Epitaxis
    5/5,
    Ugh required reviews..
    This mod lives up to its name! Honestly the only stuff I thought were missing got put in plus things I didn't even find plausible to get put in.

I've been using this mod for quite a while and never had a problem with it.
  8. Pinkbat5
    Pinkbat5
    3/5,
    Before the update it was great, but now I can't even install it. I can't turn the file into a folder. It won't open..
    1. Narks
      Author's Response
      I've added a troubleshooting section at the bottom of the main post. This should answer your issue.
  9. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    Second best thing after Creative Mode! :D
  10. Leschinsky
    Leschinsky
    5/5,
    Awesome mod, have been using it for SB almost as long as I've played.
  11. Vornvynzar
    Vornvynzar
    5/5,
    when i first started using ILC, i was skeptical. i have tried everything from nutritional supplements to special diets. But after 6 weeks of ILC the results are amazing. i've lost over 30 pounds and i am in the best shape of my life, my wife has taken me back and the baby is due in march.

thank u ILC for making me feel like a man again
    1. Narks
      Author's Response
      get back in the kitchen
  12. Awktopode
    Awktopode
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing. It creates so many more options for the player and is so easy to use.
  13. Meraxx
    Meraxx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.13
    UPDATE IT PLEAAASE like bruh no other creative mod compares to this one
  14. DragonFlamer
    DragonFlamer
    5/5,
    Update it <3
  15. flibertyjibet
    flibertyjibet
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! All it needs is the update for the current version! I used this mod in the last version to build many amazing structures, and I wish to continue and astonish! Spot on, please hurry with the update!
  16. Vexar
    Vexar
    4/5,
    wet fish slap crashes game
  17. Princess Tobias
    Princess Tobias
    5/5,
    It is handy for when you need an item but don't have the time to go get or make it, or when you need to restore progress on a character, it is also handy for when you just want to see every item in the game or if you are a lazy bastard that just wants to play the game on super duper easy mode.
  18. WafflesOfTheStars
    WafflesOfTheStars
    5/5,
    Serves it's purpose in a truly glorious way. Makes my building extremely easy, and combining it with the Dye mod may make spawning in items with Starcheat obsolete.
  19. raphssj
    raphssj
    1/5,
    quand je le dans mon fichier mode et je retoune sur starbound ya rien il va pas
  20. Lusfella
    Lusfella
    4/5,
    Really well made, organized, doesn't lag your game the hell up.. But it doesn't have everything. It's well made and all but the one tile block I wanted to get from this is not here, it's one of the many rock textures in the game.
    It's great, worked and all but for me it's lacking.
    1. Narks
      Author's Response
      Those rock types you are talking about only exist as tiles, but not as items. That's why they are not in my mod; creating a new item to add them would break vanilla compatibility.