1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Idle Factories BUILD 5 - PATCH 6

Factories which generates ores, liquids, crops, components, pixels, and a hole lot more!

1. DraLUSAD
    Welcome to Idle Factories, the No.1 location for all your Idle needs.

This mod intends to break the "I need to go mining for ores" and instead gives you a bit of freedom to do other things, however, you still need to get the base resources in making these factories, so its technically not 100% laziness

Idle Factories comes with many, many different factory types such as:
    Ore Drillers (Lots'a ores and specific ores depending on the factory type)
    Mineral Drillers (Specific factories produce different block types)
    Pumps (We know what these do, or I should hope so)
    Specials (Extra factories with unique loadouts, such as the Forester Cutter, which generates wood)

And a hole lot more!

Credits and special thanks to these users!
    Coding by: BK3K
    Artwork by: Lonewolf239
    Additional Artwork by: Sparklink
    Help with UI: Redstark Magnusson
    Mod kept alive by: thakyZ

We now have a discord channel, want to join the crowed, help with bug reporting, got a suggestion of your own, or just generally want to put your feet up and chat?, then join use today!:
    https://discord.gg/UU6nMQY

It died so many times, yet, risen so many times, yet nothing ever changed, when will this nightmare ever end?
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Screenshot 2018-04-13 12.25.50.png

Recent Updates

1. No more radio's for you!
  2. Permanent Unlock
  3. Cultivator change

Recent Reviews

1. Shock Sphere
    Shock Sphere
    5/5,
    Version: BUILD 5 - PATCH 5
    No sé cómo pude ignorar este mod antes me lamento de no haberlo descargado antes, Es bastante útil.
    1. DraLUSAD
      Author's Response
      Gracias por sus comentarios positivos
  2. tiocoy96
    tiocoy96
    2/5,
    Version: BETA 4
    Not Working, Crash to Desktop Without error Warning
    1. DraLUSAD
      Author's Response
      But your starbound log will record that with what ever caused the violation crash, be sure to send me the file OR do a copy the contents of \starbound\storage\starbound.log onto Pastebin and leave the link.
  3. gartfart36
    gartfart36
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.0
    It's a shame it isn't being worked on all the time. This mod is really cool and its also incredibly useful!
    1. DraLUSAD
      Author's Response
      Their are times when I burn my self out doing it, trying to put my head around things, and trying to "Think" really puts a headache on me, and rather making a big mistake of "I'm done" or "Abondoned", its currently in a state of Hiatus, but give me time, I'm sure I'll be back in further updates, its not like the game or the mod is going anywhere xD
  4. Predilecta
    Predilecta
    5/5,
    Sounds pretty useful, I do not have tested them all yet.
  5. MinecraftBoi110
    MinecraftBoi110
    5/5,
    yasssssssssssssssssss
  6. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: Experimental V3.0.11
    I really like your modification. It would be great if the factories created NPS-bound to them. Shakhterov. Not much, but 1-2 miners from the building for the atmosphere would not hurt. Thank you for your work...Sorry for my bad english.
  7. Chaosbratan
    Chaosbratan
    4/5,
    Version: v2.5
    I realy like it