1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Iconic Guns 1.02a

Various familiar guns with custom sfx

1. Xylece
    Iconic guns that you may have probably seen or heard of! This mod is still in alpha stage is pretty unbalanced but will continually tweaked. More guns will be added when I get the inspiration to make it. Yes I take suggestions (provided i get a good reference or quality image). *This is my first mod

All pixel art done by me. SFX was doctored up from various *games and sound clip sites.

Low-Tier guns crafted without crafting stations, Every higher-tier guns are crafted in the crafting table (will change).
    /-------------------
    GUNS IN MOD
    /-------------------
    SakoTRG.png
    Sako TRG-M10
    Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle

Famas.png
    Nexter FAMAS-F1
    Bullpup Assault Rifle

ACR.png
    Bushmaster ACR (needs tweaking)
    Assault Rifle

Mac10.png
    MAC-10
    SMG

RagingBull.png
    Taurus Raging Bull
    DoubleAction Revolver

M92FS.png
    Barreta M92FS
    Semi-Auto Pistol

RugerMKiii.png
    Ruger MKIII
    Semi-Auto Pistol

LugerP08.png
    Luger P08
    Semi-Auto Pistol

VulcanShotgun.png
    Vulcan Shotgun (from DOOM 3)
    Pump-Action Shotgun

WAngelArms.png
    White Angel's Arm (from TRIGUN, thinking of making the black counterpart)
    /--
    *more extensive info provided in .modinfo

Recent Reviews

1. ynner1
    ynner1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02a
    Awesome work! I love the White Angel's Arm but i hate how it takes so much energy. Maybe make it so it can shoot 6 or 5 times like a real revolver? , do you think it would be possible to add an SMG like an uzi? i don't care what you add as long as your making more and more great content!
  2. Vincent_Vega
    Vincent_Vega
    5/5,
    Looks goddamn awsm, agree wih adding ak47, but probably will be better to add ak103 with tactical grip and holosight instead, just my opinion.
  3. Hungry Zombie
    Hungry Zombie
    5/5,
    Not many gun mods at the moment, so nice work!
    I suggest adding an RPG.
  4. Geekboy 336
    Geekboy 336
    5/5,
    yes a gun mod that works for me thank you so much anyway i have a suggestion how about making an AK47 looking gun or M4 with a grenade launcher attachment or even a G36. DON'T put pressure on you self because i suggested them!