1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylotl Hoverbike 1.0

Adds an aquadynamic hylotl hoverbike to the Outpost

1. Monijir
    My second racial Hoverbike mod.

This is a little different from the Apex Hoverbike , because it slightly alters the bikes physics. giving the bike a wildly different handling under water.

Any feedback is appreciated. I'm particularly interested if anyone thinks it makes sense to add more functionality to these bikes - it wouldn't be too difficult to make this a 'hold-space-to-float' type vehicle, but y'know feature creep is the mind killer and all that.

0.5 liquidBuoyancy
    0.3 liquidFriction
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. StarMix69
    StarMix69
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0
    also with this mod the same problem as with the transport of the apexes present in the sale and are also using the console to add ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      I'd love to know what the bug is so I could get to work on it, but I'm not really clear from this message. You could try sending me a personal message or downloading the steam workshop version.
  2. luki3m
    luki3m
    5/5,
    Wow its is really nice, and i would love to have some race variation on my explorerpod mod based on your sprites :)
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      That really means a lot to me. I worked on these before your mod came out, but on the new stuff I'm trying to stay conscious of the explorepods so the vehicle styles won't clash.
  3. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    i love your idea and mod!
    p.s how about the floran bike having damage dealing spikes so florans can use it to hunt
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      Thorns is a great theme for a Floran bike. Don't know if I'll get there but it would make sense - even if it didn't deal much damage it would inflict that half second or so where an enemies touch damage doesn't connect.