1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. BUY SOMETHIN' WILL YA?

L3W
    So, the mod author WeswePengu helped me get my shields to show up properly without needed /admin. They are under the armor (Forest Medallion) tab. I also changed the shield recipes as well. I only made the Deku and Hylian shields cost pixels because they cost rupees in the real game. I decided to add my own recipes to the mix. I hope you like my shields because more are coming!...
  2. Grumble, grumble...

L3W
    So, I got everything, but the shields to show up without using /admin. If anyone knows how to get the shields to show up in my Hylian Station then I would appreciate it!

Bugs/Suggestions/Feedback: (Post them in the discussion section if you do)
    If you have any bugs with this mod let me know so I can fix them asap. I am open to suggestions and I appreciate any feedback because it helps me improve my mod for everyone to enjoy.
  3. Burnt Out...

L3W
    I forgot to put the firerod in the Spirit Medallion tab. Yes, it was bothering me even though you could find it under all items (Triforce tab).

Bugs/Suggestions/Feedback: (Post them in the discussion section if you do)
    If you have any bugs with this mod let me know so I can fix them asap. I am open to suggestions and I appreciate any feedback because it helps me improve my mod for everyone to enjoy.
  4. It looks like this item doesn't work here...

L3W
    So, I decided to do an update for the Pleased Giraffe unstable version. It was mainly to prepare for when Pleased Giraffe becomes stable, but it was also because a lot of my stuff (especially bows) broke and I had to fix them. I decided to add some new stuff as well!

NEW
    • Rope Whip from Spirit Tracks (The whip looks like an orange snake aka Rope)
    • Ball and Chain from Twilight Princess

Inventory.PNG

I haven't done pictures of the...
    Agoraphobian likes this.
  5. "Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess!"

L3W
    I added in the triangliumore to the Hylian Station because I forget it wasn't implemented in the vanilla game yet... So, you can find it when you click on the Lorule Triforce tab and it's 500 pixels per ore. I also fixed the Kokiri Sword (Majora's Mask) and the Razor Sword positioning, but got rid of the parrying.

How to install:

Extract all the .zip files contents to a directory of your choice (I put them on my desktop)

Place the Hylian Weapons of Legends folder in:...
  6. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this...

L3W
    So, I finally updated my mod! I actually wanted to add a few more things, but I decided it was time for an update... I changed the look of a few items (some are still a WIP) and added some sound effects too! (I am still figuring out how to put sound effects on some items) I eventually want to have each weapon and item have sound effects.

Here is the full inventory of items (New & Old)

Inventory.PNG

NEW
    • Kokiri Sword
    • Kokiri Sword (Majora's Mask)
    • Razor Sword...
    Agoraphobian likes this.