1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. Gotta go Faster Faster Fasterfasterfaster!

L3W
    So, I added in the Bunny Hood from both Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask and it gives you a speed boost when you equip it! I added in a few more goodies as well and some changes. A lot of stuff is still WIP (like the Gerudo Polearm) and added upon or changed. I am aware that the lights are probably too bright on some of the fairies. I am working on that. I just didn't want to delay the next update any longer...

Once again thanks to @shadowd15 for helping me out with some of the new stuff~

Changes~ :heylisten:
    • Recipes
    • Dps on weapons
    • Mirror of Twilight sprites
    • Harp of Ages updated sprites
    • Phantom Sword from Phantom Hourglass
    • Hookshot and Longshot sounds
    New~ :heylisten:
    • Bunny Hood (OoT/MM)
    • Spirit Flute
    • Hyrule Warriors Impa's Naginatas (Guardian, Scorching, and Sheikah)
    • Tatl, Tael, Healing Fairy back items
    • Augments on back items
    • Roc Cape now glides
    • Gerudo Polearm WIP (The alt ability is a placeholder for now)
    The next update I am going to focus on restoring some of the staff secondary alt abilities. I am also going to start doing the armor like the tunics as well.

HEY! LISTEN! :heylisten:

If there are any other bugs of crashes let me know in the discussion and I will see if I can fix them asap.
Return to update list...