1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. Breath of the Wild Change~

L3W
    So, it's been awhile since I last updated (Glad Giraffe) and I am half and half on the 1.0 changes. I really like the new bow and staff mechanics, but I am upset that all the old staves were scrapped... It's been a rough week of non-stop fixes and changes and a lot of stuff in my mod have changed for the better or worse. I tried to salvage as much of the charm as possible while giving it a breath of fresh air. I hope the new changes are fun and I plan on doing some balancing on the weapons etc. once I receive the feedback (please be kind because I went through a lot this week). I hope you guys have fun and I hope my mod adds something of worth to this community. And look forward to future updates because this mod isn't even its final form! (Not by a longshot) :D

*I will update my overview page with some new .pngs and maybe some gifs*
Return to update list...