1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hylian Weapons of Legends (1.3.3 Version) 0.6.0

Craft weapons, items, armors, etc. from The Legend of Zelda series!

1. thecreeper239
    thecreeper239
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4.2a
    AMAZING. I have barely used it, but its flipping fantastic, also the first starbound mod I ever played, but its still the best one I've played. although, you need to make some sort of wiki. Like, dins flame? How am I supposed to get that? set aside find it? But overall, the stuff is cool, the stuff to get the items are cool, but please add some armor, like the magic armor(oh god please don't add that.)!
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      I am actually partially done with the tunics from Ocarina of Time. I just stopped working on them because I lost interest in them. I am not too great when it comes to making armors, but I might start working on them again.
  2. Aurian Runo
    Aurian Runo
    5/5,
    I have to admit I do like it.. I have my issues but its mostly just sprite positioning. aside that I've found this to be a very fun mod to use along side some other races.
  3. Omega1084
    Omega1084
    5/5,
    I love this mod, the weapons are really cool and varied, I'm personally in love with the bow. So good! All the others are awesome as well, as I write this I'm working up to Demise's Sword, I wanna make an evil looking baddass character.

I had an idea while playing around though~
    Mirror of Twilight teleporter! Eh?
    It would be so awesome to build a base, maybe in a desert world and have the Mirror of Twilight as my teleporter.
    I know this mod isn't about furniture for the most part but that would be so fricken' cool * v*
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Sounds cool! I might make a Mirror of Twilight teleporter. Don't worry I do anything from weapons to furniture if I can. Also the Mirror of Twilight is an important object so I don't see why I can't do it.
  4. SJLgamers
    SJLgamers
    4/5,
    Version: v0.4.0a
    Really love everything that's in it, but would really like the hero's clothes (if you add them, with the cap, i reccomand NOT adding the hair to the cap because i don't really like the mod that does do that, just a tip :) )
  5. IssakDaMan
    IssakDaMan
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4.0a
    This is an amazing mod. Just what I was looking for, good job on this. 5/5
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^
  6. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3.3
    Great, cant wait for more stuff :-)
  7. AmazonValkyrie
    AmazonValkyrie
    5/5,
    Version: v0.3.2
    Great change on the recipes for obtain-ability and your sprites are so well done, L3!
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks Val! Now I need to get the balancing just right. It's all trial and error atm.
  8. AmazonValkyrie
    AmazonValkyrie
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2.7
    Phenomenal mod for all Zelda fans! Great job, L3W! ^_^
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^
  9. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2.6
    Nice job, man! I always knew your mod would go big!
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^
  10. WeswePengu
    WeswePengu
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2.6
    I highly recommend this mod. It is highest quality Zelda-Themed mod I have seen. 5/5.
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^_^ I have some crazy ideas for the future of this mod. I hope I can get them to work.
  11. Stealthy Robot
    Stealthy Robot
    5/5,
    Version: v0.1
    I really like this mod! And if I may make a suggestion, I think it would be awesome if you were to add the Razor Sword from Majora's Mask and use it along with some gold as a crafting recipe for the Gilded Sword (following the original acquisition method from MM). Or just having it as a separate weapon would be cool too.
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I am planning on adding those sometime.
  12. Hernimoto
    Hernimoto
    5/5,
    up up i like the master Sword :)Send message if have new update
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I may post an update sometime this week. I have been busy lately, but I will definitely get back to modding again soon! ^^
  13. Krutz
    Krutz
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! Great Job, hope to see some updates soon :)
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I have something planned for the end of this month. I will post an update sometime this week if everything works out! ^^
  14. BloodyAngel
    BloodyAngel
    5/5,
    Amazing! I am a huge LoZ fan and you are creating this mod based on my two favorite ones! Thanks so much for making this mod. Keep up the good work and I love to see more :D
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! If everything goes as planned I will release an update soon. I am still working on fixing the tunics. ^^
  15. Strikeriderhenshin
    Strikeriderhenshin
    5/5,
    Perfect
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! I am working on the next update. If everything goes as planned I will release it sometime soon. ^^
  16. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Nice work, my friend!
    1. L3W
      Author's Response
      Thanks! ^^