1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hydro's Uber Grid Ship 2014-03-08

A HUGE Ship!!

1. Hydromancerx
    hydrobigship.jpg

Using the Fully Customizable Ship mod I was able to build by hand a UBER ship (with help from friends). It is a huge ship that is 8x8 super squares. Each super square is 11x11 smaller squares and each of those smaller squares are 11x11 blocks. Its mostly just a blank template of shafts and corridors. Perfect for anyone who wants a GIANT ship to build in.

To install just rename this file the same name as your current ship. Then replace your old ship file. Note all contents of your old ship will be lost so make sure you clear out your locker before replacing your ship file.

Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Slimy likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Gomloml
    Gomloml
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-03-08
    i love this ship and being able to say i have the biggest ship out of all my friends but cant find the fuel gauge, pilots seat, ect.
    1. Hydromancerx
      Author's Response
      Should be all the way to the right on the same level as the teleporter.
  2. Turtle Prius
    Turtle Prius
    1/5,
    Version: 2014-03-08
    did bot even give me the ship
    1. Hydromancerx