1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hydrocraft v1.9

Add-on Recipies to other mods.

1. Stand Alone

Hydromancerx
    The Hydrocraft Mod no longer requires any other mod. Most objects like oil, resin, etc have been replaced with my own versions of them. Other parts like the wire block recipes have been completely removed.
  2. Factory Time!

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft09.jpg

Added a Factory, Nanotubes, Liquid Metal and Internal Shockwave Engine.
  3. Bioplastic, Plasma Generators and More!

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft08.jpg

Added Hellium 3, Microgenerators, Bioplastic, Plasma Generators and Organic Photonic Cells.
  4. Aluminum, Graphine and Metamaterials

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft07.jpg

Added Aluminum Bars, Graphine and Metamaterials.
  5. Electronics Lab

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft06.jpg

Added an Electronics Lab as well as tweaking some recipes to fit better and under different crafting stations.
  6. Design Studio and Chem Lab

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft05.jpg

Added new crafting stations; a Chem Lab and a Design Studio . You can make programs at the Design Studio and you can mix chemicals at the Chem Lab. Not many recipes yet but there will be in the future.
  7. Farewell Industrialization Mod :(

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft04.jpg

Since the Industrialization: Starbound Edition mod was deleted, I changed the requirment of the wire blocks from copper cables to base game wires. I also added a few more minor recipes too.
  8. Circuit Boards and Junk Tech Blocks

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft03.jpg

Added recipes for converting Circuit Boards into Junk Tech Blocks and back again.
  9. Cables and Wires

Hydromancerx
    hydrocraft02.jpg
    Added recipes for cables and wires.