1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunting+ Wildfire v2.3.15

An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game.

1. Event fixes

EclipticWulf
    • Halloween Event
      • Fixed no recipe for the pumpkin mask
      • Traps (and trapping damage) now yield souls (instead of any chances at being empty)
      • Added "Jack's Soul Sucker Staff" that acts as both a pull zone and a swarmer (sucking in enemies as well as dealing damage)
  2. Misc Changes and a Halloween Event

EclipticWulf
    • Removed knockback from hunting knives
    • 'Removed' Makeshift Hunting (throwable) Spear (As in it was a patch to the base throwable, which I now replaced with the 'Copper' one, and deleted the original Copper spear - if you're confused don't worry about it)
    • Replaced Core Fragments appearing in abandoned mineshaft chests with Coal, so now you need to hunt the Mother Poptop (or mine for it)
    • Other minor spawn pool changes
    • Reduced chance of getting nothing when killing a...
  3. Wild Mooshi Frames Fix

EclipticWulf
    • Fixed Wild Mooshi frames
  4. Hunger-Reducing Status Effect Removed, Monster Fixes, Altered Version Number

EclipticWulf
    • Famine (Hunger Reducing status effect) has been removed from monsters - partly due to the errors it was constantly producing and partly due to some non-immediate mod complications. I may bring it back later but I am unsure.
    • Version number adjusted (not that it matters) - I felt increasing the second digit to 3 just for finishing the second half of the trapping update didn't seem right, so I brought it back down to 2 and made the third number just go up twice.
    • Fixed moon...
  5. Collection UI Overhaul

EclipticWulf
    • Overhauled the collection UI to that of the "Custom Collections UI" - Frackin' Universe also does this, so it will likely override it - this can be avoided with the compatibility patch I am finalizing. As for other mods that add collections, I am not sure of the effects, but likely they are similar
  6. Critter Collection Fix

EclipticWulf
    • Fixed critter collection and made it a .patch file to be semi-compatible with other mods
  7. Trapping Update Part 2

EclipticWulf
    • Made unique monsters have a 50% empty drop rate if hunted with a weapon
    • Removed NPC weapon patches that inflicted vulnerability
    • Added "new" monsters to alien, flesh, and eye biomes
  8. Yet another patch for the same thing - HOPEFULLY the final one for it

EclipticWulf
    • Three times/patches the charm? I hope so.
  9. Hopefully it's fixed now

EclipticWulf
    • I wasn't able to test the last update out so didn't see the very immediate error from how I changed the spawns. So I hopefully fixed everything with the spawning now.
  10. Midnight Biome Hotfix

EclipticWulf
    • Midnight planets should be fixed, there was a spawn pool implemented incorrectly