1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hunger Fighting Chairs 1.0

I wanna to sit and not have to eat!

1. Seterwind
    Wanted to sit and watch crops grow, not sleep. Kind of broke immersion every 20 minutes getting hungry while sitting.

So I made it so every chair in the game have a lua script to allow you to relax while sitting down.

Figured would share it with everyone.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Thank you for this mod.
  2. Joneithevius
    Joneithevius
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    A couple things: Does this apply to the script for chairs itself, so all chairs, including mod ones are affected, or only the ones you manually altered?

Also, do you mind uploading this to steam workshop? It sounds very useful, especially as I have to take breaks once in a while and I don't want to quit the game just to preserve my hunger.
    1. Seterwind
      Author's Response
      It only applies it to the chairs that I have created a .patch for... which to be fair is done with a python script. I would not have wanted to manually changed and looked for each chair.

Sadly there is none for modded chairs. However mods just have to add

sitStatusEffects: [ "chair" ]

and it'll add the chair status effect. I will upload to steam workshop.