Remember when you first created your human character, and you didn't know the late-tiered helmets looked awful ?
Well, now that you know it, you simply cannot go on like that. This has to stop.
Do not hide your ugly Wanderer's helm behind a cosmetic ! Just listen to it, it begs you to be free of that crappy look.
HERE IT IS, Y'ALL
- Vanguard : tell me what you think about this one, as it is a "test" design, and it might change
- Scouter : the glass is now transparent, so now your eye and your emotes will be visible (also good looking with Starface)
All of those bad boys are freshly reskined : they now fit your teeny-tiny humanoïd head without making it the size of a wrecking ball. And they are good looking !
I won't touch the Adventurer nor the Universalist. They visually fit their purpose: looking tanky.
What is that ? No, not the amazing huge aircraft, silly ! I'm talking about this headwear...
Seems like a human 21st century pilot helmet.
I guess it could be found at human campsites, then. Neat !
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Humans aren't ridiculous anymore 1.5
Get rid of those bobble heads once and for all
- BonusHelmetThatIMadeForFunBasedOnMyPreviousDesignForTheVanguardHelmThatIDidNotWantToThrowAway Dec 17, 2018
- Brand new Vanguard and Wanderer ! Dec 15, 2018
- A new Vanguard helm! Wow! Dec 10, 2018