1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Human Beards and Accessories 1.2

Adds beards for human male.

1. Bieszczadnik
    Bieszczadnik
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Because Beards!
  2. draconixgm
    draconixgm
    5/5,
    The mod is awesome! But is there a way i can change the default underwear color? i want to change it to black because i have a hairstyle that adds an eyepatch and it aparently uses the underwear color(btw i don't know sh*t about modding so if possible, details) thx
  3. Markos_g
    Markos_g
    5/5,
    I love this! Thank you.
  4. Aikocho
    Aikocho
    4/5,
    Version: v1.1
    It's very good to have! very awesome beards with stashes to match, but I think there's a bug that keeps me from changing my skin color. I don't know if it's because of other interface mods or not, I just have the 1 slot character extender. Either way, that's what's been happening when I use the mod.
    1. wzol
      Author's Response
      As you can see from screenshots I have no problem changing skin color. It must be a different mod that couse conflict. Check for the mods that change "human.species" file.
  5. Salwed
    Salwed
    4/5,
    Version: v1.1
    good