1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hull Plating Blocks & More - Revived 37.00

It's back! Tilesets, tile modifiers, parts, furniture, and tools to create custom works.

1. Fixes and interface change

bk3k
    Fixes
    I went over the recipes some.
    Fixed some misspelling causing issues.

Changes
    Mail Order Catalog has a tabbed interface now. Later I'll probably add an upgrade button(instead of "crafting" a higher tier), but I'm out of time at the moment.

Undecided
    I wonder if the tools should be ordered now in the mail order catalog. I could add more tabs easily. Them being in "weapons" is a compromise to translate the old mod into how Starbound's stations are set up now. Can't say I love it.

Related - maybe the trim tools should use up their associated material. They're sort of free/unlimited right now, only taking some material to craft them. I could remove that requirement if I move their crafting to a tab in the MoC.
Return to update list...