1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hull Plating Blocks & More - Revived 37.00

It's back! Tilesets, tile modifiers, parts, furniture, and tools to create custom works.

1. Morden
    Morden
    5/5,
    Version: 36.50
    I use Gemspark blocks in just about everything I build these days. (Mostly diamond, but other types for stripes and whatnot so the walls aren't completely boring.) Don't know what I would do without them. Who needs lights when your walls glow?
  2. Archilyte
    Archilyte
    4/5,
    This mod is very helpful for ship building! But it crashes with FU in starbound 1.4.....
  3. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    5/5,
    I love it!
    However, after learning a few of the recipes, my Workbench is rather full.
  4. Kyttynjirr
    Kyttynjirr
    5/5,
    Thank you so much for this mod! I'm always on the lookout for more building materials, etc., and I truly appreciate you putting in the time and effort to share this with us! Really great materials, excellent for people like me who are always building something (or trying to, anyway).
  5. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    So glad to see this mod updated! It's really great for builders.
  6. Quinch
    Quinch
    5/5,
    I downloaded this mod, oh, a while back during content trawling, but took a while to stumble onto the mail order catalogue. And daaaaaaaang, does it add stuff and then some. By all means it's a builder's essential.
  7. Orpheus of Ciphrus
    Orpheus of Ciphrus
    5/5,
    Version: 36.0
    Hey, one of the members of Starbound Serenity- thanks for updating this mod! It's a brilliant mod, and it'll help us build much better things and create entirely new things for us to roam around in!
  8. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    The Community at StarboundSerenity Thanks you for bringing back such a huge component of the building community! We look forward to having a much larger block pallet to work with our creations thanks to you! Keep up the great work!
  9. AuroraSnowfall
    AuroraSnowfall
    3/5,
    needs workshop version and more detailed overview
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      Something tells me you didn't read the description too well, or check the workshop...