MOD IS OUTDATED!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE
I do not give permission to use the art of this modification in any order. I will modify and update this modification, if in the game will be implemented one of the following features:
1. Vehicles for players, not a technology, but as a separate entity
2. Synchronization of modifications with a server
Until that time, the development of this modification is frozen.
=== HOVERBIKES 0.3 ===
I always wanted to fly on hoverbike. So I decided to do for yourself and others, who did not leave that desire this little mod.
# Human hoverbike
- Classic boxy shape with yellow coloring
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Recipe: Human Mech Chip + 50 Velirium bars + 100 Steel bars + 20 Coal ore
# Hylotls hoverbike
- King shrimp design
- Fast fly speed
- Recipe: Human Mech Chip + 50 Velirium bars + 15 Durasteel bars + 15 Plutonium rods
# Apex hoverbike
- Classic muscle car design with light grey coloring
- Fast vertical speed
- Recipe: Human Mech Chip + 50 Velirium bars + 30 Durasteel bars + 5 Plutonium rods
# Glitch hoverbike
- YEAH! Medieval royal coach!
- Redused fuel consuption (same as human hoverbike, will be changed in next updates)
- Recipe: Human Mech Chip + 50 Velirium bars + 50 Coal ore + 300 Wood Planks
In the future, may be to add hoverbikes other races.
== HOW TO INSTALL & USE ==
Extract zip in the mods directory 'Starbound/mods'
On existing characters for the appearance of the recipe necessary to use again Cerulium Tech Upgrade.
For advanced users - u can give yourself the following two items (just for test):
== COMPATABILITY ==
No data. If you have some information about the incompatibility of this modification - please let me know, I'll consider in future releases.
== CHANGELOG ==
06.02.2014 - 0.3 - Glitch hoverbike [Furious Koala]
- Added Glitch hoverbike
- Fix visual bug in Apex Hoverbike
- Bikes now glide on water and cannot be activate in water
- Some technical structural changes
- Adding support for Starbound Mod Manager
28.01.2014 - 0.2 - Apex hoverbike [Furious Koala]
- Added Apex hoverbike
- Some balance change: reduce fuel cost for all bikes, bust control force in water
- Another crafting recipes
31.12.2013 - 0.1 - Release [Angry Koala]
- Release version
== FAQ ==
A: This is Hoverbike, not aircraft. But considering the landscapes of Starbound we gave him the ability to fly. Because hoverbikes is high level content (Cerulium upgrade, remember?) player have high level armor and have many energy.A: We use tabularasa for debugging and testing. But tabularasa very bad in terms of balance and original content. We want to add chip as loot in dungeons, but now we cant do this, due the _merge issue (http://community.playstarbound.com/...s-with-__merge-in-default-treasurepool.58007/). So we add craft to robotic table for all users.A: First of all check folder structure. Must be something like this:
_ _ Hoverbikes_0.3
_ _ _ assets
_ _ _ hoverbikes.modinfo
_ _ _ README.txt
If you have correct folder structure and mod still not work - please run Starbound, load game, quit and send starbound.log to me. Anyway you can add error report in discuss thread - http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/hoverbikes.61143
== CREDITS ==
Author: Vladimir Kryukov (email@example.com)
- Maze-D (testing & ideas)
- Dragoninferno (testing & english translation)
- Br.Artemius (concept & inspiration - http://br-artemius.deviantart.com/)
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Hoverbikes 0.3
Hoverbikes in our world now :3