1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hover Hotrods Alpha 1.4.1 Glad Girrafe

Epic hover-vehicles for your non-standard-style hover-vehicle needs.

1. Trial and Error...

DragonOfTheStars
    -Added (the begging of) a new novakid-themed hoverbike.

This will probably be the last update for a while, as this mod is about the bottom of amateur in terms of my modding skills, the mod code itself is low level in terms of my understanding, I basically looked at the vehicle files in the assets and saw what I needed to change.

Also my spriting skills are not the best, I myself am impressed with how well it looks.

I will still try to learn the code and get better at modding, as well as spriting, and hopefully bring much more to this mod than I have the time or energy to atm. I will probably set aside time to go in depth into tutorials and delve into more territory of modding.

Another thing I would like to say is that if anyone has any suggestions or tips or references, I would gladly look them over when I can.

Thank you and enjoy the mod's last update for a bit.
Return to update list...