1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Horizon of Dawn - Cosmetic Armors Mod. v0.1b

Random cosmetic armor from games and anime probably.

1. Raythalos
    Recommended to use the Tabula Rasa mod to work (since I didn't edit player.config, but instructions to install it manually is there).
    (http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/the-tabula-rasa.114/)

Just a collection of random cosmetic armor mods that I've made.
    Made it for personal use originally but I'm just dumping it here for anyone else who wants to use it.

Note: all of them costs 1 pixel to craft for now because I can't decide on what to use.

[​IMG]

Ningen Race mod not included. Get it here.
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/ningen-race-mod.191/

Recent Updates

1. Minor fix. Nothing big.

Recent Reviews

1. TheSpiderDungeon
    TheSpiderDungeon
    4/5,
    Version: v0.1b
    "Random cosmetic armor from games and anime probably" maybe kinda sorta I guess whatever.
    No but I saw the thumbnail and thought it was a mech suit xD
    Kind of disappointed but I accidentally downloaded the mod because that happens.
    It looks really good though!
  2. MetaNite
    MetaNite
    5/5,
    For some reason, It won't appear on the Tabula Rasa for me :C
  3. Vanillarune
    Vanillarune
    5/5,
    Beautiful and very detailed clothes. It needs to be updated to Furious Koala, but I uploaded a fixed version in the discussions tab for those who are still waiting.
  4. bt_rockman
    bt_rockman
    5/5,
    thanks for share!
  5. Electric0Eye
    Electric0Eye
    5/5,
    Sweet mother of Kill la Kill, this is worth downloading just for that mask alone. Please keep up the good work!
  6. VeryDoge
    VeryDoge
    4/5,
    Update to current version, please. Gotta love me some more kill la kill too!