1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Holidays All The Time! (Holiday items, anytime, anywhere) 2014-02-23

Holiday Crafting Pixels

1. Shakar
    Link to the Nexus version: http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/481/

Hello everyone. I bring you this very simple mod that will allow you to obtain the holiday items, even when the holiday is over and done with (For the time being. Looking at you Xmas.)

The purpose of this mod is to allow you to obtain the holiday items at any time of the year, especially if you missed out on the items (Like for example the Xmas items thanks to the last wipe as of Enraged Koala.) So, I made this mod, it isn't going to be a serious mod and will not hurt multiplayer vanilla as I've tested it myself. You can still obtain the items legitly, but I added ways to get the items when the holiday is over.

What this mod does SO FAR:

-Enabled access to the Toymaker's Bench, allowing access to the X-Mas items.
    --Xmas Items in this mod can be obtained for 100 pixels per Holiday Spirit needed.
    --Holiday Spirits do not drop with this mod by default. They will only drop if another mod enabled them to be dropped, or the devs activate the Xmas items.

What this mod WILL DO IN THE FUTURE:
    -Enable access to the Heart Forge when the Valentine's Day items are disabled.
    --Give access to the items made in the Heart Forge when the Valentines Day items are disbaled.
    -Enable access to other potential holiday items in the future. (Pumpkin Forge for Halloween? Egg Painting Station for Easter? Clover Forge for St. Patricks Day? These names are not official by any means as far as I know.)

Hope you all enjoy having your holiday items! HolidayAllTime1.png HolidayAllTime2.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. lockclamp
    lockclamp
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-02-23
    great mod now i can make a christmas themed house
    1. Shakar
      Author's Response
      Is the mod still working on today's build of the game? XD I had completely forgotten about this mod of mine lol...
  2. Solid Cobra
    Solid Cobra
    5/5,
    Great Mod!!! I missed the the Christmas event. Now I can get the items!!!!
    1. Shakar
      Author's Response
      That's the purpose of this simple mod! Giving you the chance to get the items from events that were missed or from cases of wipes! ^_^ And it's multiplayer friendly as well :D
  3. Zahlfire
    Zahlfire
    5/5,
    Pretty useful mod! No crashes, even on Multiplayer. :)