1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Holiday Tree Mod 2014-01-19

A festive fir tree engineered for fast growth and medicinal golden fruit.

1. pcawesomeness1
    pcawesomeness1
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-01-19
    looks good ill try it and tell you
  2. Mackinz
    Mackinz
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-01-19
    Though in need of updating, this mod seems like a very nice, albeit small, addition to the game. I'm thinking about updating this myself. :)
    1. Thundercraft
      Author's Response
      Wow! Thanks for the review! I wasn't sure if anyone had enjoyed this. (No feedback.)

Actually, I was working on a major update when I got distracted. The update would have added a new tree that glowed in the dark, with fruit that acted like a yellow stim. Also, it would have reintroduced ALL of the Christmas stuff that got removed - with a few changes, like having to use a special weapon to get Holiday Spirit and changing the unusual gift boxes to give some really nice stuff. It actually works in Angry. I'd have to update for Furious and balance the gift monster drops a bit.

I reconsidered and figured everyone was tired of Christmas stuff. But if there actually is interest... Okay, I'll try to get an update out soon.