- Returns items on interaction rather than instantly
- A small flag shows when there are items to be picked up
- Silver drill, mines faster than the copper drill but only half as deep
- Diamond drill, mines faster than the silver drill and just as deep as the copper drill
- Can now be crafted at the tabula rasa if you have that mod
- Uses 20 chains to craft instead of rope
- Recipes for all the hole drills are learned by picking up a copper drill
- Returns stacks of items instead of huge amounts of individual items
- No longer restarts when the wire input is on and the drill has returned. Turn off and on again to restart.
- Cleaned up the code, moved parameters from lua to .object file
- Copper drill is slightly slower
- No longer spits out perfectly generic items (hopefully)
- Drill movement/placement have been refined a LOT, should look much smoother now
- Wiring now works better
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Hole Drills 0.9.2
A drill on a rope. It digs a hole.