1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

HMAP Wizard Sprite 1.0

Makes Wizard from SDV become Wizard HMAP

1. LiveWireGoth
    One wizard says his name in letters while the other won't tell you their name until you're both married due to believing knowing a wizard/witch's name could control them.

The Wizard from Harvest Moon Animal Parade was my fave bachelor in the Harvest Moon series & is kind of the reason for really wanting the one in Stardew Valley to be a marriage candidate. At the time of making this he isn't one but luckily there is a mod to make it so you can marry him.... This isn't that mod, it's not even a mod it's sprites edit.

This is a portraits edit meant to make M. Rasmodius become Gale for anyone(besides me) that'd enjoy it. There are two files in this, first is for the normal game while the second is edited to work with Siv's Marriage Mod. It was hard to do & at the moment you'll have to use the normal or the mod's overworld sprites because I haven't edited them yet.(Might need help so if you're feeling up to help contact me)

Some issues/nitpicking about this(Sorry for my rambling):
    • Sprites for the marriage mod is called "Wizard2.xnb" due to the non-marriage mod having the same name & file type. Before replacing the portraits for Rasmodius in the main game files please remove the 2.
    • Some sprites in this kind of are used/copied for certain others in the character sprite sheet due to trying to get HM Wizard's reactions as best I can.(So he doesn't show much expression much but then again Rasmodius isn't either especially outside the mod due to literally having only 2 expressions with the second not even being used much)

The sprites aren't perfect(especially the hair & the fact I don't have walking/overworld sprites) but it's the best I can get especially since I wanted the portraits to be in Stardew Valley style. As mentioned before please contact me if you can help, I'll make a new version for this & give you credit.(Along with credit the zip file in the redone version.
    Sorry for all my rambling
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. HM Wizard Sprites Ver 1.PNG

Recent Reviews

1. Chocochan
    Chocochan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Hell yeah G---- I mean Wiz, was the best hubby ever. Thank you !!! ~
    1. LiveWireGoth
      Author's Response
      You're welcome