1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hitch. The alternative timeline equivalent of Glitch 0.1.3

hitch race mod

1. ChesterVonWaffle
    Well... My sister asked me "What if that bug in Glitch were more "advanced"?"
    And i saw nice art in my library on steam... ( I love that art btw )
    And this is how i spent 10h of my life on Saturday!

Features :
    New race!
    Custom emotes!
    Some custom hairstyles and some placeholder ones!
    Racial flag!
    NOW WITH CUSTOM SWORDS FOR TIERS 1-6!!! (btw I really recomend "Melee Aiming" mod. It is super cool)
    Custom armours for tiers from 1 to 4!
    Merchant and his stuff!
    Orbis is now your ship pet!

To do :
    - A LOT of stuff like custom ship, racial armour + more weapons, racial clothes and more "hairstyles"

-FU Races compatibility with perks (if you know how to help me with that thing, I'm more than happy to recive your dm or something)

-idk. If you want something more from this mod leave a comment od dm me on discord

My discord : Majlo#8456
    Steam link

Quick note :
    I'm bad at coding (and english btw) so all my plans may take a while to become reality! Yay...

Anyway! That is my mod. Enjoy ;)

Credits for stuff I didn't make that is somewhere in this mod:

Big thanks to this person for one of "ears" designs

My sis for some sprites <3
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. s1.png
    2. coco.png
    3. e.gif
    4. 12.png
    Saint Apollyon likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Cryptoid
    Cryptoid
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.1
    Nice