1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hemp+ v0.14.2

Wanna grow your own weed farm? Now you can!

1. bigblacknoodles
    bigblacknoodles
    4/5,
    Version: v0.13
    where is the dispensary or its coordinates??
    1. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
      Author's Response
      (post two-year break:) If I recall, it's crafted using the Hempcrete and glass from the mod, and there was a work-in-progress add-on mod that didn't get released that actually placed it to the left of the Outpost. I believe it didn't make it to the actual mod due to me having to learn how to use Tiled (map editor) in such a way that doesn't conflict with anything, and failing a few times.

Mod will be continued soon, if all goes according to plan!
  2. blackpigeon23
    blackpigeon23
    5/5,
    You are doing the ganga lords work, my friend, fux the other reviewers here, this is amazing, me and my friends have been getting bank and smokin good. Thanks for this mod bro!
      Author's Response
      Of course! Though, please keep in mind that this is an technically a rebirth of the Hemp mod, give them some love if you can find them- without that mod I wouldn't've started remaking it and expanding upon it!~
  3. citharus
    citharus
    4/5,
    Good
  4. _Dandion_
    _Dandion_
    4/5,
    Version: v0.10.3
    It's a rather funny mod, and a good, funny idea, but is it possible to add some wobbly visuals after u smoke? Or something like that. No actual point to use them, exept "yeeeee, legal weed in starbound", basicly they are just retextured stims. Still good and made me laugh, and has an interesting idea about different types of weed, but still - would be better with visuals.
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the input! Yeah, I have no idea how one would even go about having modified visuals, or if that's even possible within Starbound's coding limitations- but if it is, I'd be adding it post-v1.0.
  5. SollyW
    SollyW
    5/5,
    Version: 0.8
    Weed in Starbound? Made me laugh, but no thanks