1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Helm of Hades, the fallen Novakid. 1.2.2

Based off that awesome goat head!

1. enderlordalatreon
    20170127213709_1.jpg I'VE SPENT MY WHOLE MORNING FINDING THE PROBLEM IN THE "BALANCED VERSION" OF THIS MOD ONLY TO FIND THE ERROR WAS A SINGLE ******* COMMA, YOU BETTER LIKE IT DANG IT! I'm joking by the way, you don't have to like it but the "Comma" part is true...

Whenever I see an artwork of a Novakid with a mask on, 99% of the time the "Novakid's light" shines through the mask making it badass. So I've started to make masks based on said artworks. I called it "Darkend's armory for Evil Novakids".

The armory is still in the making and will take a long time...maybe. So here's the first item on the list of items. This is the burnt helm of a Novakid who has died in a tragic "accident".

He is part of the story I am writing and is a secondary antagonist. The helm is a more evil looking version of the Goat Head. The armory will consist of mostly brand new items but this is the only one I made so far. When I update this "mod" I shall add version with actual stats and will make a full set. Here's a screenshot of the helm on a novakid I made to test it out:
    20170124184405_1.jpg

HadesHelm.pak is the normal non-stats helmet
    HadesHelmop.pak is the Overpowered version for all you cheaters and admins out there!
    HadesHelmBalanced.pak is the balanced one for those who want the helm and want a challenge.

ATTENTION! THIS MOD IS UNFINISHED! THERE "MAY" BE BUGS! WHEN I FINISH THIS MOD I SHALL ADD MORE AND RENAME THIS MOD *insert title here" ARMORY! I CAN'T WORK ON THIS MOD ALL THE TIME SO EXPECT IT TO NOT BE DONE FOR A LONG TIME! THANKS TO WHOEVER PERSON IS READING THIS!

There are no recipes out yet so to get the items you need to spawn them in, here are the commands:

/admin
    /spawnitem HadesHelm
    /spawnitem HadesHelmGod
    /Spawnitem HadesHelmArmored

Enjoy my first mod.
    The edit of the mod is by me, the original assets used in this mod is by Chucklefish, I in no way claim "everything" that is this mod, please don't murder me or my cats.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Helm of Hades Multiple versions