1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Health Pack 0.1 (Upbeat Giraffe)

The Health Pack keeps your body alive and ticking so you can keep the adventure going!

1. Shadowstitch
    Shadowstitch
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1 (Upbeat Giraffe)
    A useful, well-implemented piece of equipment with a surprisingly complicated recipe to construct, the Health Pack fills an overlooked feature niche in vanilla Starbound by adding a passive health regen backpack item.
    It won't make you into Wolverine, but it helps mitigate the minor scrapes involved in spelunking that nickel-and-dime your health as you explore; spikes, poison, falling damage, etc.
  2. evilommi
    evilommi
    4/5,
    I like it and I really appreciate if you can add some light.
    Have a nice day :)
  3. VeroDarko
    VeroDarko
    4/5,
    I agree with wally314garcia we need that. pleaseee!!! <3 but this health pack is a good mod.
  4. wally314garcia
    wally314garcia
    4/5,
    Good mod, simple, effective. Saved my butt a few times! Would like to have it be up-gradable to allow for faster health regen or even stamina regen. Maybe even some have it emit some light at some point as well?