1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hatsya Souji's Power Clothing Spirited Giraffe 1.0.1

Get more out of your leather and fabric by making statted clothes!

1. Hatsya Souji
    Would you like to make an armor or clothing out of fabric and leather more? Cry no more! Hatsya returns to modding for clothes!

Besides sewing burumas and bike shorts, I gave them a "tagged" tank top, a track jacket, a jersey jacket, and a cycling shirt!
    [​IMG]

Here are the stats of each pieces of clothing. Still, they need leather and fabric to be crafted unless I made you do denim cloth, satin cloth, or anything that'll produce Starbound's Textile & Tailoring industry!
    [​IMG]

So far, here's the foreseen progression tree of these clothes:
    [​IMG]

INSTALLATION GUIDE:
    1)
    Download this mod on the button above.
    2) Extract the mod (Hatsya Souji's Power Clothing v2.0) to the Mods folder
    3) Then play Starbound (the Stable release)

CREATION:
    1)
    Gather at least 25 plant fibers to make fabric on the Spinning Wheel.
    2) Gather at least 4 pieces of leather as an added component for the new outfits.
    3) Do those hot lower wear on the Spinning Wheel without spending pixels!

Images

1. stats-academycyclist_shorts.png
    2. stats-academygym_buruma.png
    3. tease-academycyclist_shorts.jpg
    4. tease-academygym_buruma.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Feathery Dust
    Feathery Dust
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It's a nice simple mod, does what it says it does, looks cool on almost any character I tried it on, overall great mod! Only flaw I noticed is that when running the orange line on the Cycling Shorts goes "outside" them, and it doesn't line up too well.
    1. Hatsya Souji
      Author's Response
      The yellow lining is on purpose as of this time, as it's originally supposed to be a character cosplay item tied to my ongoing Wattpad novel! Thanks for your input, and I'll make more variants!