1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Hatsya Souji's BuildEx 1.3.0 Furious!

Sculpting more creative building use on some blocks!

1. Hatsya Souji
    Say, you may have amassed lots of dirt, cobblestone, and even direstone, and you wanted to get more out of them?

In response, I built the Building Expansion (Buildex) set, which will let you build a device that will turn your ordinary packed dirt into platforms, a cobble brick, and even a castle wall! Now, we can make cobblestone stairs, heavy cobblestone brick walls and platforms too!

All we need to do is gather
    2 copper bars, 5 iron bars, and another wooden crafting table to build the Sculpting Desk
    PACKED DIRT
    • Packed Dirt Platform (1 packed dirt)
    • Packed Dirt Cobblebrick (1 packed dirt)
    • Packed Dirt Cobblebrick Platform (1 Packed Dirt Cobblebrick)
    • Heavy Mud Brick [formerly Packed Dirt Castle Wall] (5 Packed Dirt)
    • Heavy Mud Brick Platform [as of this moment, referred as Packed Dirt Castle Wall Platform] (1 Heavy Mud Brick)
    • Packed Dirt Fence (1 packed dirt)
    • Packed Dirt Smoothstone (3 packed dirt)
    COBBLESTONE BRICK
    • Cobblestone Brick Platform (1 cobblestone brick)
    • Heavy Cobble Brick (5 cobblestone bricks)
    • Heavy Cobble Brick Platform (1 Heavy Cobble Brick)
    • Cobblestone Brick Fence (1 cobblestone brick)
    buildex 1.png
    Featured here so fare are some of the packed dirt variants, cobblestone heavy wall and cobblestone fence.

Oh, when you install this, extract to your mods folder, make sure it'll extract a folder named Hatsya Souji's BuildEx v1.0.0
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. FatsackTony
    FatsackTony
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0 Furious!
    AWESOME! A use for some useless blocks. DO MORE! Make decorative building material for bone, flesh, sand, slime, etc stuff! Can't wait to use up all that junk in epic builds!
    1. Hatsya Souji
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I'm even considering about doing furniture out of them!

TO TEASE SOON: Modular Pillars. Corrupted Dirt.
  2. Ladikan
    Ladikan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Great mod right here. Very bright and creative, really puts usefulness into the once-useless packed dirt material!
    1. Hatsya Souji
      Author's Response
      I might expand it more guys!
  3. GauHelldragon
    GauHelldragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I love it. Packed dirt is my favorite construction material, and It's great to see more uses for it!
    1. Hatsya Souji
      Author's Response
      Packed Dirt Master Race!