1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Halo Ultra Halo Ultra V5.2

Spartans never die, they're just MIA.

1. ALEX360.U*NSC
    ALEX360.U*NSC
    5/5,
    Version: Halo Ultra V5.2
    La descarga no funciona por dropox por favor que alguien me ayude
  2. A Random French Guy
    A Random French Guy
    3/5,
    The download link dont work
  3. Lucascoronel
    Lucascoronel
    5/5,
    Somebody active this mod pls ;-;
  4. Aninass101
    Aninass101
    5/5,
    Please make this mod active again. I'm looking forward to download it
  5. 2004jur
    2004jur
    4/5,
    it crashes wen i click on Cortona but i fixt it wit an ather
    mod
  6. starjammer
    starjammer
    5/5,
    you should add promethean race where they dont use energy when using the targeted blink...
  7. ArmyDug
    ArmyDug
    4/5,
    how do I spray armour
  8. borgsy2
    borgsy2
    5/5,
    awsome exrememly good mod good weapons even has its own projectiles and weapons and awsome characters :D
  9. Legooolas
    Legooolas
    5/5,
    Hmm, every time that I click on Cortana my game crash
    here is the error:
    Error: Exception caught loading asset: /interface/windowconfig/craftingtable.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /interface/windowconfig/craftingtable.config
  10. CrimsonDragon76
    CrimsonDragon76
    3/5,
    Needs to be updated
  11. WakeTheShark
    WakeTheShark
    3/5,
    What the description of this mod doesn't mention is that half of the weapons aren't balanced properly and are buggy therefore are made uncraftable. I manually added them back in the code only to find this out. It would be nice if these weapons are balanced out (perhaps even giving each weapon a tier 1 2 3 etc like the energy sword so they can continuously be used) because currently the weapons provided quickly fall off around the first boss. What I find bizarre is that there's 10 tiers of energy sword but tier 3 already insta kills high tier enemies.
  12. zayjah
    zayjah
    4/5,
    Hw do I use the races, I have the race extender you recommended but it does not work.
  13. BobTheBuilder.
    BobTheBuilder.
    5/5,
    THIS IS AWESOME THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! My brother and i have a lot of fun using this online!
  14. f-tank
    f-tank
    5/5,
    This is great i am very impressed by the way you incorporated this into starbound and great work
  15. WhiteDebris
    WhiteDebris
    2/5,
    I've gotten professional modding help, and even then, the mod doesn't work. Nothing happens! If anyone can help me with this problem, please say so!
  16. Mr.Pingvin
    Mr.Pingvin
    4/5,
    i only don't have the races?
  17. Nascu
    Nascu
    5/5,
    Dank mod son. even has its own weapon projectiles.
  18. Caller
    Caller
    4/5,
    Really good Halo sprites and implementation, but I can't unlock anything above Tier 2 weapons and armor...
  19. razor22
    razor22
    4/5,
    Its a really nice mod but how do I play as an elite or as an brute even though i already downloaded the character xtender it still doesnt show up plus how do i buy the npc spawners i cant see them in cortana
    1. Pantherine
      Author's Response
      You will need to edit the "charcreation.config" file in the Character Extender mod.
      I am using "Small Extended Race Selection"

Make this:
      "speciesOrdering" : ["human", "avian", "apex", "floran", "hylotl", "glitch", "novakid"],

Read this:
      "speciesOrdering" : ["human", "avian", "apex", "floran", "hylotl", "glitch", "novakid", "elite", "brute"],

As for the Spawners, they are still broken.
      Spawners will be fixed in due time.
  20. LegendXCarisso
    LegendXCarisso
    5/5,
    Version: Halo UltraV 5.1