1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Half-Life Mod 2.0.1

"Rise and shine, Mister Freeman."

1. Atromixx
    This Mod Adds In A large array of weapons from the Half-Life Series, This includes:
    Guns.png

These can all be crafted at this crate:
    `123344.png
    There Is also a dyeable HEV suit.

Todo:
    Civil Protection armor,
    HEV Suit helmet,
    Overwatch Soldier armor,
    Overwatch Prison Guard armor,
    Overwatch Elite Armor.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Nancok, apinanaivot, Eoxor and 3 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Quick Fix
  2. Update, Finally!
  3. Download Fixe

Recent Reviews

1. alexxxddd
    alexxxddd
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    this mod is great! but you can put more damage in the guns?
    since only very few are very helpful
  2. Alexmercer1869
    Alexmercer1869
    5/5,
    This mod is excellent no matter how you look at it. In my opinion, add more damage to the weapons. :)
  3. FishBone.EarthKhan
    FishBone.EarthKhan
    2/5,
    too less damage with AR2 and AR3, and this mod hasn't the same sfx as hl2. AR2 and AR3 in this mod even has machinegun's sfx!
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      I was unable to get the AR2 SFX from the game files but I was as the HL1 files are more open. And I don't mean to be rude and this is just my opinion, but I don't thing two sound files are reason to give a mod 2 stars.
  4. Eoxor
    Eoxor
    5/5,
    i think sticking this on steam & adding the beta weapons too not trying to be an idiot about
  5. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    3/5,
    Decent start,could use altfires starting with adding appropriate grenade launchers to certain weapons, but i'll hold off until the weapons function a bit more like their in HL counterparts.
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      The Weapons should have altfires, are they not working?
  6. kickfyck
    kickfyck
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    how to craft the crate ?
  7. turTurdsforlif3
    turTurdsforlif3
    5/5,
    honestly people complain about the mods weapon skins but i love them<3 i really like the blocky weapon look and the weapons are awesome!!!
  8. Jerboy33
    Jerboy33
    5/5,
    Mod so good, but conflict with spiningwell window. I use SpawnIteamMod. And his used costume menu.
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      This mod is currently not compatible with starbound 1.0 but It should be fixed soonish.
  9. Link2411
    Link2411
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3
    It's fine, but the sprites look as ugly as the original Half-Life. "Aesthetics", as a certain pirate fox would say.

7.5/10 Pls edit the descriptions
  10. nebulaexpress
    nebulaexpress
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    The mod looks awesome, but anytime I try to open the crate, it crashes the game.