1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Hakuri Starfighter Mark 2 - Updated for 1.3 2017-09-23

A small ship, for those bored of large ones

1. slowcold
    IMPORTANT! If you want to use this with an existing character - MOVE YOUR STUFF TO A PLANET FIRST!!!!!
    This mod will DELETE YOUR EXISTING SHIP!!!!

Now that is out of the way ....

I fell in love with Hakuri's mod ( Here ) several years ago, and thought it was the prettiest ship in Starbound at the time. When I needed a ship for my race mod, I looked for it, and found Hakuri hasn't been online since 2014. Not good. So I've resurrected it, in case others thought the same.

[​IMG]
    Since the standard teleporters are too big for the ship (I told you it was small!) each species now has it's own wall mounted teleporter. The respawn point is at the top of the service tunnel connecting the two pods, NOT at the teleporter. Eva is kindly showing the location in the picture.

Three shiplockers gives you a large amount of storage right from the start - the starter treasure for your species is in the storage on the upper deck.

Everything on the ship is moveable and placable.

Fuel capacity is 10,000 as soon as you are warp capable, and you can have a crew of 10, assuming you can wedge them in somehow.

Removal

If you decide small ships are not for you, simply delete the mod and the default ships will once again be available to new characters.
    For any existing character you want to keep, remove all your items from the ship BEFORE deleting the mod, then delete both the mod and the shipworld file, including the bak files, for that character. A new, empty, vanilla ship will be generated on loading the character again.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.