1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. New dungeon ahoy!

G.Xyon
    As well, 30th resource update! :party:

This week's update includes a dungeon which has been worked on since the beginning of the week, among other small changes!

Additions:

Gyrusenic Space Fleet (GSF) Outpost Base
    [​IMG]
    A fairly compressed military base which serves as both a strategical position against any incoming enemies and a pit stop for any wandering person; mostly the latter. Within it you'll find everything you...
    capizma, Inny and Feathery Dust like this.
  2. Small update

G.Xyon
    A smallish update to compensate for the possible disappearance for this week, as real life is catching up pretty hard.

Additions:

Storage:
    [​IMG]
    A compact chest built with 100 slots for whatever you desire. Don't ask how it's made, or how so many things fit in it for such a small thing. Comes in Darkened color as well as Synthesized color (it is a different shape).

Kitchenware:...
  3. Next Update!

G.Xyon
    Currently I'm not available to post images/update the mod, but they will be up once I can!
    Update just went live!

Following this next update includes a few interesting additions and changes:

Additions:

GSF Databank

[​IMG] Don't want to be a gyrusen? Like a weapon but don't want to make a mule character? Simply want to build with their materials? No worries! The GSF Databank is a server distributed through all (and I...
  4. Peeper sneepers

G.Xyon
    I'll just drop this in here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Excuse for the sped up GIF!)
    Feathery Dust likes this.
  5. Fixededed.

G.Xyon
    Fixed up the dungeons, turns out it was an incredibly small error. I'm saddened, but I got them all working.

GSF Abandoned Structure:
    [​IMG]
    Once a small base used to conduct research, now abandoned due to unknown reasons. Speculations have left to assume that gyrusens fled due to an attack, but from what is not known yet. You will find a lonesome chest with what little remained from the researchers, and sometimes a very rare item.

Gyrusenic Temple (Black):...
    capizma and Feathery Dust like this.
  6. Some minor bugs

G.Xyon
    I've encountered some minor bugs I'm currently working on, and I'm gonna let y'all know what's up:

1. The abandoned base dungeon doesn't generate the vending machine (making Ouron Coins useless) nor does the treasure pool give out the elite chip; thus making the Elite Hexorb impossible to make for now.

2. The mini temples aren't generating properly, making the codexes and the Tier 11 Daggers/Scythe items currently unobtainable.

This may be an issue regarding to the conversion from nightly...
  7. Bep Bop!

G.Xyon
    Since some of you wanted the Stable build, well, here it is! All of the changes have been successfully transferred (downgraded?) to the latest Stable build. Do note that this new update has has nightly influences and as such it might/might not contain things that hint towards it, so bare with me.

Along with the Stable build release, some new goodies are out as well:

Additions:
    Tier 11 Dagger/Scythe
    New NPCs: Botanist, Blacksmith, Clothier
    Clothing Items (Needs...
    Feathery Dust likes this.
  8. Gyrusens, After Dark!

G.Xyon
    No, not like that, you pervert. Gyrusens have moved to Nightly Status!

Yes, yes, I know, it's a dangerous thing since they have been breaking things left and right, yet I feel compelled enough to develop with them and try out all the new things as well!

As such, a fairly hefty update has hit these gyrusens! WARNING, this post may contain Nightly spoilers, so if you're not into that, don't download this update!

New Crafting Stations

Gyrusenic...
  9. All the teasers of the world

G.Xyon
    [​IMG]

Jk not even. Which do you like most?
    capizma and Feathery Dust like this.
  10. Peep Sneep

G.Xyon
    [​IMG]
    That is all.