1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. FINALLY JEEZ

G.Xyon
    [​IMG]

Gyrusens is finally updating to Upbeat Giraffe! WOO!

The conversion brought along ALOT of changes from the Enraged Koala version, I will attempt to list some:

+ All new Progression system: recipes will be unlocked as you craft and create items!
    + Armors have been rebalanced to suit different roles.
    + Weapons have been balanced for different playstyles:
    • The Scythe, Dagger, and Guns will continue to...
    CorraidhĂ­n likes this.
  2. Yar!

G.Xyon
    Sorry about not postin in forever! Real life and other games have been filling the time while Starbound updated, and now that it IS updated, I should be finishing off the migration of what's missing to the new mod format, sometime this month.

Sorry it's taken so long! Thanks for your patience, and have a good one!
  3. Teaser Peaser

G.Xyon
    Workin' pretty hard on the village!

Here's a little somethin.

[​IMG]

Wait, hold up, lemme zoom out a bit...

[​IMG]

Mm, there we go. 1k block height has never looked this pretty!
    capizma likes this.
  4. 500 downloads! (And an important poll!)

G.Xyon
    Thank you all so much for the 500 download milestone! This is quite the spectacle really! Thank you all for your continuous support! Right now I'm taking a light break from a few things, as well since I moved to another workstation, but expect me to work back ASAP!

Since I do still have a few things to do before I deem the mod complete, I want you guys to pick what I should complete and upload next! Feel free to leave an answer at the discussion thread; here are the options:

A]...
    Feathery Dust likes this.
  5. More things to kill things with! And a special announcement!

G.Xyon
    Got into the throwing items scene and made some interesting items you guys might enjoy!

Additions:

New Crafting Table: Mini Rocket Dispenser

[​IMG]

Yep, you read right. You can create mini, throw-able, exploding rockets! The panel is available at Tier 2 as well as the first Mini Rocket; once crafted these can be then upgraded to any other Tier if unlocked (so a T2 rocket can upgrade to a T7 rocket if...
  6. Super early Halloween Update!

G.Xyon

[​IMG] Get those xylophones out, cause it's about to get spoopy in here! [​IMG]

Yep! Gyrusens don't bother themselves with lame skelly costumes, oh no. Every time good ol' october passes by they celebrate the entire month with a traditional brew that deems only their skeletons visible!

[​IMG]...​
  7. Oh no...

G.Xyon
    They're coming...

[​IMG]
  8. Doongeon changes!

G.Xyon
    Eiloh fellow starbounders!

Right, so to wrap dungeon generation in itself I made some slight changes and additions to how this is going to work out:

Additions:

Gyrusen's Home
    [​IMG]

Fairly simple setup, a house for a gyrusen or two. Nothing too fantastic in it aside from some loot you might get from the chests. They come in Deluxe (like the picture) and regular sized.

Anomaly #434
    [​IMG]
    There will be some...
  9. More stuff!

G.Xyon
    Following last night's update (or this morning, if your timezone differs), I went ahead and redid the Classic auromero color scheme to a more mahogany type color. Definitively looks much more rich in color and attractive; as well, made some platforms for each set. Go here for the relevant post.

On a minor note, I changed the categorization of certain items (knocked them down from uncommon...
  10. Getting the tedium out of modding

G.Xyon
    Right, so, remember those Auromero blocks? No? Don't blame you. Anyways, making themed furnishing for said blocks has been on my list for far too long, and finally finished making a basic set.

[​IMG]
    We got a door, torches, a bed, bookshelf (doubles as storage), table, chair, platforms, and a banner decor item.

The item set also comes in white,
    [​IMG]
    and classic.
    [​IMG]

Due to this new furnishing, some...