1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Aaaand it's up!

G.Xyon
    Hey guys! Long time no see!

Well, the mods back up to Glad Giraffe version and it's mostly working, to what I can suspect. Right now, the mod is fairly buggy, including but not limited to:

> NPCs do not react to being hit or being confronted, paralyzing.
    > Jyinku Miniboss is currently broken and has been taken out of the game until it has been fixed. This makes crafting the Jyinku Armor set impossible without spawning the materials required for it, as well as completing the quest for such.
    > Mount Broom is currently broken and has been taken out of the game until it has been fixed/replaced.
    > Possibility of soundfiles being missing despite attempting to replace them all in various days.
    > Two-handed weapons not being active items still. It's a work in progress!

Aside from this, there's a few things I've messed with!

+ Voidum Chakram: The Chakram will replace Voidum darts, to fit in better with the melee theme. A little range on them never really hurt!

+/- Dimensional Core Pricing: Prices on the dimensional cores from the Konue shop have been reduced by a bit, so now it should be easier to stockpile on them for less-frequent visits.

+/- Ouron Bar/White Coal Changes: Changes have been made to the Ouron Bar and White Coal crafting recipes due to silver being inaccessible in earlier tiers; these now require Ouron Goop to be crafted (and is crafted in the Synthesizing Anvil). The cost of crafting has been reduced with this new mechanic, however output amount has also been reduced to compensate.

- Voidum Darts: Voidum Darts have been removed to make way for the chakram.

For now, this is all! I do apologize for the massively long wait, but hopefully now things will slowly start getting fixed and polished, and thank you for your patience and continued support over the mod; me and my partner cannot thank you enough for this.

Have a good one!
    almedyl and Luthor614 like this.
Return to update list...