1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Softly Tweaking

G.Xyon
    A quick fix! Thanks to the chaps at the discussion board I managed to find out some small issues.

Fixes:
    +/- Fixed the tutorial quest line's wrong format: I had accidentally forgot to finish off the new quest format, a single word was making the entire thing crash upon turning in the Gyr Data Patch onto SAIL. It should be fixed now, I do apologize for any materials wasted due to this issue!

+/- Change alien liquid to slime liquid: With the removal of the Alien Juice liquid (I am so sad right now), I have changed all (most?) recipes that uses said liquid for the Slime liquid.

+/- Recipe change for the Slow Chip augment: Changed the liquid from Water to Oil, which makes a lot more sense.

Removals:
    - Alien liquid references from recipes: As mentioned above, with the removal of this liquid I have also eliminated (disabled?) most if not all files that modify the description, changed any recipe that uses it, or any dungeon or instance that might use it. For some particular reason I'm still getting error logs about said liquid, if you notice that any recipe is showing up a Perfectly Generic Item, or a dungeon refuses to generate, please let me know!

Thanks alot for the feedback, you guys are the best!

Have a good one!
Return to update list...