1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. An amalgamation of patches!

G.Xyon
    This update contains a little bit of everything!

+ Sprite Polish (1/3):
    Starting with the sprites! For now, I've fixed some horn styles, and my partner redid the Hexorb sprites. Later on we'll work on the more intensive stuff since we have a little bit on our hands.

+ Custom chat with Villagers
    Vanilla npcs now have custom dialogue with gyrusens! And Gyrusen NPCs have had their dialogues expanded a little bit as well, so now interaction should feel a little bit more unique throughout your adventures! If anyone else uses more custom races, I'd gladly make compatibility patches for them.

+ Fixed Quest text color from blue to cyan
    I apologize for those that have had issues with the quest text, I've changed the blue color to cyan to make the lettering more noticeable. That's what I get for not bugtesting!

+ Fixed T5+ Research Station Spawn
    A small shoutout to billwopeh, I've temporarily incorporated the Research Station to spawn after Tier 4, right beside the Tech Station. Sad news is that you might have to clear that specific area if your objects are near the tech Station. Sorry for the inconvenience!

+/- Moved spawners to Employer Station
    Now that the Research Station has been added, I've appropriately moved the Gyrusen Spawners from the Gyr Synthesizing Table to it, just to make it relevant.

As well, I do apologize for the late patch today, I've been having some minor issues with my ISP. Hopefully the service should be stable for the rest of the night.

Thanks for passin' by, have a good one!
Return to update list...