1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. ATTENTION: Next update scheduled for Feb. 29th of the next leap year!

G.Xyon
    Jk I wouldn't do that <3

Srsly though, tossed out a small patch since me and my partner are still working on the village among other things (so it's gonna take a while to push out, but soon enough, I promise!). I can say now that uni has toned down due to finals being near over, I can dedicate a little more time to the mod and its updates and such.

Anyway, these updates/patches include:

+ Gyrusenic Altar access with Tier 4 armor: The Altar is no longer locked by bladed weapons only, sorry for the issues gunslingers! Obtaining either a piece of T4 armor or a T4 ouron-bladed equipment unlocks said crafting table, so no need to forcefully go for a specific item.

+ Fixed Gyrusenic Energy Doors: Some of the door scripts were updated during some of the newish patches, thus not allowing characters to go through them despite them being "open" through these doors. This has been properly fixed and tested.

+ Fixed NPCs: Same thing with the doors, a more recent update broke 'em. Fixed them up and they should spawn normally.

+ Fixed Voidum Ore Distribution: I do apologize for this one; it seems that they were not spawning altogether, due to a conflict in the modID number and low generation numbers. Fixed that up, balanced the numbers a bit, and tested it to make sure it works. Voidum now spawns in Tier 5/Dangerous (scarcely) and Tier 6/Extreme planets (uncommonly), so get crackin'! Some new items will require raw voidum ore!

Thanks for passin' by, have a good one!
    Inny likes this.
Return to update list...