1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Soft patches!

G.Xyon
    Hey guys! Still-not-dead-G.Xyon here.

Tonight's patch is rather small and takes a further step into the Steam Pre-Release preparations:

+ Fixed Missing Tech Suit image: Fixed the lack of image when the character previews techs. It should hopefully appear now.

+ Fixed conversation lines for species: Turns out the patch had a small error in the paths, this has been fixed and the species should now react to a gyrusen's prescense.

+ Balanced Ouron Coin sell price: Balanced the Ouron Coin value!
    - Lowered merchant sell: Thanks to @Suspensen for finding this bug: the sell price would be multiplied exponentially once an Ouron Bar had been bought and converted to the coin. The coin has now been nerfed so the amount of coins crafted is less than the bar itself.
    + Increased... somewhere else: Unmistakeably I found this balance issue to be hilarious, and thus decided to keep it by buffing the sell price at a specific merchant, but I'm not gonna tell who! Best of luck finding it!
    + Enabled GSF armor stats display: Thanks to @CarrionQueen for pointing this out, the GSF armor stats should now appear instead of appearing as just plain armor. If they don't, let me know!

- Disabled Gyr City portal: Taking the step forward that no one probably wants, I have disabled the available teleporter found in settlements that give access to the Gyrusen city.
    +/- Temporary admin-only Teleporter: However, I have added a spawnable version of the inactive portal that still works. Use '/spawnitem gyrcityportal-admin' to spawn said portal and regain access; but remember! This instance will be eventually scrapped, so if you have any goodies in there, this is probably the last patch the city will be supported!​

Thank you and apologies for the awkward patch tonight! Have a good one!
Return to update list...