1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Patch Batch!

G.Xyon
    Small fixes for medium issues, with a large soda.

+/- Fixed "compound" using items: Replaced all the compound items (imprevium, rubium, cerulium) with their appropriate still-in-the-game ores. I've bumped up the value of the higher-tier compound-using items to simulate progression.

+/- Fixed GSF Database Recipe location: Due to how the 3D Pixel Printer works, I've decided to relocate the GSF Database recipe: it can now be found in the Tier 3 Inventor's table. The price has been bumped up due to ease of access.

+/- Fixed Plants crashing + food recipes: Plants should no longer crash upon harvesting them. On that same note, I've made their food available in the kitchen counter (and hopefully the upgraded one as well).

+/- Seal-Based Broadsword effects: Seal-based broadswords should now also inflict their corresponding status effect upon hit. Everything else, statwise, stays the same.

+/- Bumped up microdungeon spawnrate: Experimenting with microdungeons spawnrate. Should be a teeny-tiny more common now to find gyrusen-related microdungeons now.

+/- Misc description fixes: Couple of grammatical errors, out of place things, advoiding spoilers, etc.

Be on the lookout for the dependency fix coming real soon!

Have a good one!
    Solzucht and Dragon_Tom005 like this.
Return to update list...