1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyrusens+ [v1.8.6]

Alien reptile race from distant lands, and more! (No longer requires Airless Dungeons!)

1. Seal-The-Deal Build! Update#1

G.Xyon
    Hey starbounders! Gyrruss with another build update! These next updates will be focused on polishing up some left-behind seal items and progression, so here's a little something to start with!

Additions
    + Tier 5 and 6 Armor Sprites: Holy cripes, about time huh?! It's been what, almost a year without graphical armor? Well, fret no more! Tier 5 and 6 armors have received an auric graphical design to reflect what they do; envelop your character in glowing energy! Tier 5 will appear as a faint glow around your character as Tier 6 will solidify said glow. No more invisible armors, yay!

+ Blank Seal + Costumes: Due to these new armor graphics, they can no longer be used to hide your armor as cosmetics. Which is why I have introduced a rather simple item, the Blank Seal. This item can craft a costume set that renders an armor slot invisible, so you can hide your helmet, your chest, your pants, or all three! How lewd!

Fixes
    +/- HoverCar + HoverBike damaged graphical effects + particles: Hovercar and Hoverbike have properly received their beaten-up graphical effects as well as their own "destroyed" particles for when they explode and break fully.

+/- Changed Seal recipes: All 5 seal recipes have been altered to make use of the new Blank Seal; it now takes 1 Blank Seal instead of 2k pixels along with the appropriate materials.

+/- Added knockback to guns: All guns have received varying levels of knockback to extend and improve gunplay. Higher-power weapons will yield higher levels of knockback!

Hey guys, I'd like to thank you all for being so great and making the mod reach its 3000 downloads! I'm extremely grateful for having the chance to mod for this game as well as mod for a community that enjoys the Gyrusens+ Mod and receives it with open arms. It's truly a sight to see the mod reach this far in development, and it certainly makes me want to continue developing it further down the road!

I look forward to your suggestions and feedback! Have a good one!
    Luthor614 and almedyl like this.
Return to update list...